At Infinite Loop we craft web & mobile applications that combine design, technology and strategy for clients around the globe. We are currently seeking experienced individuals for the position of DevOps/SRE Engineer (Site Reliability Engineer). In this position you will be responsible for managing cloud infrastructures, supporting developers with continuous integration/delivery, maintaining and monitoring systems & services.
- design, implement and maintain all aspects of cloud based infrastructures (AWS Cloud Platform)
- write orchestration and automation code
- work with software engineers to understand product requirements and design infrastructures
- provide support to development and QA teams with application configuration, debugging and releases
- tune systems & services for performance and stability
- introduce and enforce high security standards
- proven experience with Linux administration and AWS platform
- experience in designing scalable, high availability systems
- experience with configuration management (Ansible) and Docker
- experience with a multitude of databases (PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- practice with monitoring/data collection tools like: Graylog, New Relic, DataDog, Prometheus
- excellent communication skills - ability to discuss ideas with clients and the team
- commitment and motivation to work on interesting projects for clients around the globe
- great command of written and spoken English
- ability to effectively organize working time
Nice to have
- experience with infrastructure as a code (Terraform) tools
- experience with Kubernetes: implementation, maintenance, administration, monitoring
- knowledge of Ruby/Ruby on Rails or Python/Django hosting best practices
- solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins, GitlabCI)
- work on interesting projects in a young and dynamic team
- influence on what we build and tools we use
- attractive salary, gym package, medical and life insurance
- comfortable, well-equipped workstation in the office in the city center
- opportunities to develop and implement your own ideas
Want to work with us?
If you meet the above conditions send a CV, a list of your projects or link to your online portfolio (Github/Stackoverflow/Linkedin).
The controller of your personal data is Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków). We respect the privacy of your personal data which are processed for the purposes of conducting the following recruitment process and in the case of granting the relevant consent – also for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes. We have designated the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted under firstname.lastname@example.org.
By sending your application you agree to the processing of your personal data (in CV, cover letter, recruitment form, recruitment email) by Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków) in order to participate in the recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes.
Private Health Insurance
Your health is important to us. Insurance provided by Allianz.
Membership to sport facilities all over Poland - we want you to stay fit.
Free, fresh, healthy lunches in our office.
Stay energized all day - fresh fruits and refreshments.
We work together, we play together.
We want you to work on the best equipment.
Subsidized conference and trainings.
We share our experience - internal project and team knowledge sharing sessions.
Remote work possible.
Flexible Working Hours
We are flexible about your work time.