Junior Software Engineer - Ruby
At Infinite Loop we craft web & mobile applications that combine design, technology and strategy for clients around the globe. We are currently seeking talented individuals for the position of Junior Ruby Software Engineer. In this position you will be responsible for design, implementation and testing of web applications in Ruby using Ruby related tools and frameworks.
- at least 1 year of experience in developing web applications in Ruby (Ruby on Rails)
- knowledge of Ruby related tools and frameworks
- knowledge and experience with relational and non-relational databases
- experience with Git
- commitment and motivation to work on interesting projects
- good knowledge of English
Nice to have
- experience with React.js
- practical experience with unit and integration testing
- knowledge of other object-oriented programming languages, eg. Python, Objective-C, Java, C#, C++
- work on interesting projects in a young and dynamic team
- influence on what we build and tools we use
- attractive salary, gym package, medical and life insurance
- comfortable, well-equipped workstation in the office in city center
- opportunities to develop and implement your own ideas
Want to work with us?
If you meet the above conditions send a CV, a list of your projects or link to your online portfolio (Github/Stackoverflow/Linkedin).
The controller of your personal data is Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków). We respect the privacy of your personal data which are processed for the purposes of conducting the following recruitment process and in the case of granting the relevant consent – also for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes. We have designated the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted under email@example.com.
By sending your application you agree to the processing of your personal data (in CV, cover letter, recruitment form, recruitment email) by Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków) in order to participate in the recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes.
Private Health Insurance
Your health is important to us. Insurance provided by Allianz.
Membership to sport facilities all over Poland - we want you to stay fit.
Free, fresh, healthy lunches in our office.
Stay energized all day - fresh fruits and refreshments.
We work together, we play together.
We want you to work on the best equipment.
Subsidized conference and trainings.
We share our experience - internal project and team knowledge sharing sessions.
Remote work possible.
Flexible Working Hours
We are flexible about your work time.