At Infinite Loop we craft web & mobile applications that combine design, technology and strategy for clients around the globe. We are currently seeking talented individuals for the position of Product Owner. In this position you will be responsible for business product development, user stories specification and backlog management (supporting of the development team in the planning of tasks), prototyping, acceptance of tickets and contact with clients.
- at least 3 years of experience at a position of Product Owner/Product Manager
- knowledge and practical experience with Scrum
- experience with agile project management tools - Pivotal Tracker, Jira or other
- decent technical knowledge and ability to clearly communicate with developers, product designers and QA specialists
- basic knowledge of usability
- fluent English
- knowledge of IT industry and interest in technological innovations
- proactive approach to work and ability to assist clients in choosing the best solution
- attention to details
- ability to effectively organize working time
Nice to have
- knowledge of Lean Startup Method and practical experience in this area (MVP, data driven)
- knowledge of product analytics
- familiarity and/or experience running design sprints according to Google Venture's Product Design Sprint
What we offer?
- work on interesting projects in a young and dynamic team
- influence on what we build and what tools we use
- attractive salary, gym package, medical and life insurance
- comfortable, well-equipped workstation in the office in the city center
- opportunities to develop and implement your own ideas
Want to work with us?
If you meet the above conditions send a CV, a list of your projects or link to your online portfolio (Github/Stackoverflow/Linkedin).
The controller of your personal data is Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków). We respect the privacy of your personal data which are processed for the purposes of conducting the following recruitment process and in the case of granting the relevant consent – also for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes. We have designated the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted under email@example.com.
By sending your application you agree to the processing of your personal data (in CV, cover letter, recruitment form, recruitment email) by Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków) in order to participate in the recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes.
Private Health Insurance
Your health is important to us. Insurance provided by Allianz.
Membership to sport facilities all over Poland - we want you to stay fit.
Free, fresh, healthy lunches in our office.
Stay energized all day - fresh fruits and refreshments.
We work together, we play together.
We want you to work on the best equipment.
Subsidized conference and trainings.
We share our experience - internal project and team knowledge sharing sessions.
Remote work possible.
Flexible Working Hours
We are flexible about your work time.