At Infinite Loop we craft web & mobile applications that combine design, technology and strategy for clients around the globe. We are currently seeking talented individuals for the position of Project Manager. In this position you will work hand in hand with our software development team and clients to create, design and build modern digital products - you will be responsible for business product development, user stories specification and backlog management, while maintaining client relationship, motivating development team and improving our development processes.
On a daily basis You will
- Lead project team, developing modern digital products - web & mobile applications
- Organize development process - full responsibility for product backlog
- Analyze our client's needs and requirements
- Define requirements and User Stories
- Work in Agile methodology
- Motivate development team and improve our processes, to achieve client's business goals
- Work closely with our clients to understand their vision and assist them in making best decisions
- Care about smooth and long-term partnership with our clients
- at least 3 years of experience at a Project Manager / Product Owner position in a software house environment
- experience managing Agile project teams
- understanding and practical experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- experience with project management tools - Pivotal Tracker, Jira
- decent technical knowledge and ability to clearly communicate with software engineers, product designers and QA specialists
- excellent command of written and spoken English
- knowledge of IT industry and interest in technological innovations
- proactive approach to work and ability to assist clients in choosing the best solution
- ability to keep motivation and morale of team members, very good communication and negotiation skills
Nice to have
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate
- familiarity and/or experience running design sprints according to Google Venture's Product Design Sprint
- familiarity with fundamental principles of usability, user experience and human-centered design
- knowledge of product analytics metrics and tools
- work on interesting projects in a young and dynamic team
- influence on what we build and what tools we use
- attractive salary, gym package, medical and life insurance
- free lunches and fresh fruits
- comfortable, well-equipped workstation in the office in the city center
- remote work possibility
- support and opportunities to develop and implement your own ideas
Want to work with us?
If you meet the above conditions send a CV, a list of your projects or link to your online portfolio (Github/Stackoverflow/Linkedin).
The controller of your personal data is Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków). We respect the privacy of your personal data which are processed for the purposes of conducting the following recruitment process and in the case of granting the relevant consent – also for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes. We have designated the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted under firstname.lastname@example.org.
By sending your application you agree to the processing of your personal data (in CV, cover letter, recruitment form, recruitment email) by Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków) in order to participate in the recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes.
Private Health Insurance
Your health is important to us. Insurance provided by Allianz.
Membership to sport facilities all over Poland - we want you to stay fit.
Free, fresh, healthy lunches in our office.
Stay energized all day - fresh fruits and refreshments.
We work together, we play together.
We want you to work on the best equipment.
Subsidized conference and trainings.
We share our experience - internal project and team knowledge sharing sessions.
Remote work possible.
Flexible Working Hours
We are flexible about your work time.