Quality Assurance Specialist
At Infinite Loop we craft web & mobile applications that combine design, technology and strategy for clients around the globe. We are currently seeking talented individuals for the position of Quality Assurance Specialist. In this position you will be responsible for testing web and mobile applications, creation of test scenarios and reports, cooperation with a team of developers. Your responsibilities will also include: writing and executing test cases and test scenarios (both manual and automated), documenting identified defects, cooperating with team of developers to resolve any product issues, creation of the test strategies, adaptation of test cases for use in a test automation environment.
- 2+ years technical experience in software testing and quality assurance management
- comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies
- experience in developing automated tests
- experience in API and cross-browser testing
- knowledge of automation tools
- excellent written and verbal communication in English
- commitment and motivation to work on interesting web and mobile projects
- attention to details
- ability to effectively organize working time
Nice to have
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- experience in an agile development environment is a plus
- experience in mobile apps testing
- programming skill is a plus (Ruby, Python, Swift, Java)
- knowledge of security risks is a plus
What we offer?
- work on interesting projects in a young and dynamic team
- influence on what we build and what tools we use
- attractive salary, benefits package
- comfortable, well-equipped workstation in the office in the city center
- opportunities to develop and implement your own ideas
Want to work with us?
If you meet the above conditions send a CV, a list of your projects or link to your online portfolio (Github/Stackoverflow/Linkedin).
The controller of your personal data is Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków). We respect the privacy of your personal data which are processed for the purposes of conducting the following recruitment process and in the case of granting the relevant consent – also for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes. We have designated the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted under firstname.lastname@example.org.
By sending your application you agree to the processing of your personal data (in CV, cover letter, recruitment form, recruitment email) by Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków) in order to participate in the recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes.
Private Health Insurance
Your health is important to us. Insurance provided by Allianz.
Membership to sport facilities all over Poland - we want you to stay fit.
Free, fresh, healthy lunches in our office.
Stay energized all day - fresh fruits and refreshments.
We work together, we play together.
We want you to work on the best equipment.
Subsidized conference and trainings.
We share our experience - internal project and team knowledge sharing sessions.
Remote work possible.
Flexible Working Hours
We are flexible about your work time.