Software Engineer - Ruby
At Infinite Loop we craft web & mobile applications that combine design, technology and strategy for clients around the globe. We are currently seeking talented individuals for the position of Software Engineer - Ruby. In this position you will be responsible for design, implementation and testing of web applications in Ruby using Ruby related tools and frameworks.
- great command of Ruby and OOP techniques
- knowledge of Ruby related tools and frameworks
- at least 3 years of experience in developing web applications (Ruby on Rails)
- knowledge of the issues associated with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- practical experience with unit and integration testing
- experience with Git
- commitment and motivation to work on interesting projects
- good knowledge of English
- attention to details
- ability to effectively organize working time
Nice to have
- knowledge and practice experience with NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis), Haml/Sass
- experience with Ember.js or React.js
- knowledge of other object-oriented programming languages, eg. Python, Objective-C, Java, C#, C++
- knowledge and experience with DevOps stuff (Linux shell, process management, deployment, web servers, nginx), AWS services, Ansible
- work on interesting projects in a young and dynamic team
- influence on what we build and what tools we use
- attractive salary, gym package, medical and life insurance
- comfortable, well-equipped workstation in the office in Cracow's city center
- opportunities to develop and implement your own ideas
Want to work with us?
If you meet the above conditions send a CV, a list of your projects or link to your online portfolio (Github/Stackoverflow/Linkedin).
The controller of your personal data is Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków). We respect the privacy of your personal data which are processed for the purposes of conducting the following recruitment process and in the case of granting the relevant consent – also for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes. We have designated the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted under firstname.lastname@example.org.
By sending your application you agree to the processing of your personal data (in CV, cover letter, recruitment form, recruitment email) by Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków (Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków) in order to participate in the recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes.
Private Health Insurance
Your health is important to us. Insurance provided by Allianz.
Membership to sport facilities all over Poland - we want you to stay fit.
Free, fresh, healthy lunches in our office.
Stay energized all day - fresh fruits and refreshments.
We work together, we play together.
We want you to work on the best equipment.
Subsidized conference and trainings.
We share our experience - internal project and team knowledge sharing sessions.
Remote work possible.
Flexible Working Hours
We are flexible about your work time.