Your privacy is important to us. It is Infinite Loop’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website: https://infiniteloop.eu, and other sites we own and operate.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.
The Controller of your personal data is Infinite Loop Bartłomiej Rogóż with its registered office in Kraków, Pl. Na Groblach 21, 31-101 Kraków, Poland (“Infinite Loop”, “We”, “Us”).
You can contact Us directly for information regarding the protection of your personal data at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, e-mail address;
- Any information and attachments that you provide to Us by sending your request via our contact form;
- IP address of the device you are using, when browsing our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send Us inquiry using our contact form or email;
- Apply for a job offer;
- Use or view our website.
How will we use your data?
We collect and process your personal data for the purposes set out below on the basis of our legitimate interest (Article 6 clause 1(f) of GDPR):
- marketing communication, including marketing of our own services;
- business communication;
- contacting you to answer your inquiries sent through contact form, chat, e-mail, social media, telephone or any other means of communication;
- ensuring the security of the services provided electronically;
- analysing traffic on our website and the way it’s used;
- defending ourselves against claims, both in court proceedings and in administrative or out-of-court proceedings;
- storing of data for archiving and accountability, debt collection and payments purposes.
Your personal data will be processed:
- Personal data collected for the purpose of answering questions asked via the contact form, email or chat - until you request erasure or until withdrawal of your consent to storage;
- Personal data collected based on your consent – until it is revoked;
- Personal data used to process your data for tax and accounting purposes - for as long as required by law;
- Personal data collected for the purposes of recruitment - will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process or until you revoke your consent;
- Personal data collected under the contract for our services - for the contract duration and also on its termination for the maximum period of limitation provided for by law after termination of the contract;
- We store data which we process in relation to our legitimate interest until you file an objection.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to entities cooperating with Us on the basis of appropriate agreements, including marketing agencies and partners providing technical services (development and maintenance of IT systems and websites) on the grounds of our legitimate interests as a data controller.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a third country, i.e. the USA, to entities meeting the required level of protection under the European Commission's decision of 12 July 2016, the so-called Privacy Shield. These entities comply with the rules established by the U.S. Department of Commerce under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework Programs governing the collection, use and retention of personal data from European Union Member States.
Such entities include third party service providers we use:
- Google Analytics - in order to collect and analyze aggregated (not personalized) information on the website use;
- Intercom - to enable chat communication;
- Facebook - to conduct social marketing and sales activities;
- LinkedIn - to conduct social marketing and sales activities.
How do we store your data?
We use technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
We provide appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data, which we process.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that We correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that We erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that We transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Providing your personal data is voluntary.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If it becomes necessary to extend this period, we will inform you of the reasons for such an extension. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- statistical purposes;
- to ensure the proper functioning of the website;
- maintain a chat session.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Performance Cookies - enabling the collection of information on how the website is used;
- Functional Cookies - used to remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in;
- Security Cookies - used to detect misuse of authentication;
- Advertising Cookies - used to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes sharessome limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website;
- Cookies are not used to process or store personal data. They cannot be used to directly identify You and do not make any configuration changes in the browser or telecommunication devices.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can get additional information on how to clear, enable and manage cookies in the most popular web browsers on the following pages:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that We have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).